Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Wednesday, May 4, 2011

3 new cards and a winner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Here are 3 new cards from this week. Can you believe these took me ALL day to finish LOL.

I have a winner from the Blog Hop the other day!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wanna know who it is. Well,

Blogger Nati Tristan said...

I never used this cart. But you totally rocked it! Wonderful work!


Thank you for the wonderful comment and email me so we can get you that uber cool prize.

smmjalittlejohn@ gmail dot com


5 comments:

Samantha J Designs (Wife2TJ) said...

Great cards! TFS! :-)

Nati Tristan said...

Oh my goodness gracious!!! I won!?!?!?! How exciting! Thank you so much!!!! Oh God bless! Thank you so very much! I'll email right now. Thank you so very much!! And fab card! I love it!

Jamie said...

I can honestly see where it took you all day to finish those cards. They are beautiful.

Jamie said...

You've been awarded a blog award. You will need to post 8 things about yourself and find 15 other deserving bloggers to award this to.

http://myamusinglife.blogspot.com/2011/05/first-blog-award.html

Sweet Deal's Reviews,Products,and Online Shopping said...

Seems you are very talented,great stuff.