Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Thursday, April 7, 2011

a winner and a Card

Well I need to announce my April Fool's Day Blog Hop!!!

I had my kids pick a number and the picked 12.  Then they asked why LOL.

So the winner is

Tristan's Time 4 Craftin' said...

I like yours projects

See ya
Tristan
tristans_time_4_craftin@yahoo.com

I will have your $10 code sent to your email!!!

1 comment:

Tristan's Time 4 Craftin' said...

Thank you

I will be out of town for a week but my email is

tristans_time_4_craftin at yahoo dot com

My Nana will be keep an eye on things for me ok?

see ya
Tristan