Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Thursday, April 7, 2011

My Creative Kuts DT Project

For my project I made a special book.  My husband generally works out of town all week long and is home one weekends.  This weekend not so much.  This morning he heads out to NV and we will see him around Wednesday or Thursday next week.  :(  My kids miss him all the time.  My 7 year old takes it the hardest.  I decided to make him a book that he can use to write letters to dad each night in.  Then when dad gets home he can read them to him.  They can talk about each day.  Jack says it will help him remember all the things he wants to tell daddy about.  Mom thinks it is awesome to give them special time together.  Plus, Jack will be practicing reading and writing.  It is a win win.

1 comment:

Nati Tristan said...

That's a wonderful idea. It must be really hard on the kids and you. I'm happy you are making the best of it. Wonderful little cover