Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Thursday, April 28, 2011

Fly



My challenge lately has been to create layouts that hold true to artistic rules that I have been learning lately. I love how this layout draws your eye to just the right place. It is intricate without being to complicated to look at.

I love the paper line and the balloon bear is one of my favorite cuts ever. Being in Albuquerque, I will so easily use this layout. We are home to the International Balloon fiesta. Every year about 1000 balloons flock here from all over the world to celebrate for a whole week of mass assentions. It is an amazing sight. If you ever have the chace to come visit during the fiesta, you will not be disappointed.

Tomorrow I have a couple of super cute tags to share.

You can find this file over at www.creativekuts.com Go give Ann some love. She is awesome and her files are great.

2 comments:

Nati Tristan said...

I absolutely LOVE this layout! What a fun ballon!

scrappyRN said...

you always do such wonderful work. I am just going to send my pictures to you from now on, oh heck I guess I will just pack up my scraproom and send it to you also since I won't be needing it anymore LOL