Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Sunday, April 10, 2011

Family


I went to a crop with my friends. We had a blast watched chick flicks all day and into the night while we cropped. It was a wonderful way to spend the day.


So I got all set up and realized I did not have my computer cable to use SCAL. So ok fine I worked for a while and set up a few pages thinking well, I have to run home around 5 I will pick it up. So I picked up the hubby. Picked up dinner. Picked up my cable and back I went. So Woot Woot I have my cable now. Guess what, no laptop charger. Guess what else my laptop was DEAD!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO


So, I was stuck without my SCAL. It ended up being a great challenge. I was forced to use what I had on my gypsy. I acomplished 3 layouts in 9 hours LOL.


Here is one I really LOVE. Guess what, it has pictures in it. I know crazy right??? LOL

1 comment:

scrappinmomma said...

Great layout!!!

I gave you The Versatile Blog Award You can get it from http://lindascraftcorner.blogspot.com