Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Spring Has Sprung






I absolutely LOVE this file set from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs. It is called Gnome in my garden. I paired it with a cute Spring has Sprung title and I get this super cute layout. The paper is a Paper Pack from Close to my Heart.

So I am playing this week with some new Close To My Heart paper I just got. I love the way it cuts in my machine. Super clean cuts. Now I need to order more LOL. Get ready for another call my sweet Jean.

I spent the weekend in Arizona watching my oldest son win his 2nd state tournament for Pokemon. This is a tough thing to do. There are only two weeks of states so the most you can win in a year is two. He won here in NM last year. this year he won here and in AZ. Woot Woot. Now we move onto regionals and nationals. So if any on my wonderful followers live in Salt Lake City or Indianapolis I am headed your way and would love to meet you all.

4 comments:

Nati Tristan said...

that is just way too cute!

Maquel said...

This is just a fantastic Layout!! I love it! So cute and springy!! TFS!

4kids4 said...

Oh this is sooo sweet! Love the gnome and the cute lil' bunny...tfs! Congrats to your son...2 of my boys LOVE Pokemon. :-)

~Sharon C.

CREATIONS BY MOMMY said...

super cute! just became follower. Have an award for you come on by and get it.:)