Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Rainy Day!!!



So I have a tip today. Sometimes I find I used the same colors in my boys scrapbooks. But I go in every once in a while and use a few girl colors with boy accent colors. Just to change things up a bit. So here is a totally girlie layout made just for my son. The blue helps make is not a girl layout but a perfect one for a boy. So, my tip for today is to change up the colors you use for your layouts. Use something you would never use on that particular layout. You just may like the result. BTW, It has been a VERY long time since I have made an all cricut layout. This is is just that. No SCAL what-so-ever. I know AMAZING, right??? And, I love my new CTMH papers. Thank You Jean!!!

Papers: Close To My Heart & Bazzil
Glossy Accents on the rain drops
Signo white gel pen
Cricut Carts:
3 Birds on Parade for the birdie with his umbrella and the Title @ 4 1/2" bird 5" title
Pooh and Friends for the clouds @ 3" set and 2" set
Plantin Schoolbook for the grass @ 1"

I will try to do this more often. I will let you know the cut and size. Only on the straight cricut cuts. My SCAL choices are rarely to a specific size. :)

2 comments:

Nati Tristan said...

This is so cute! I love those type of pictures.. you can feel the fun that they are having!

Scrapbooking Beginner said...

awww your layout is so cute.