Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Wednesday, March 9, 2011

OMG These are AWESOME




SO yes I know this is not a layout post or even a card post. Heck I did not even use paper here. Wait I did not even make this craft but I must show you this. My sweet and wonderful friend Felicity made these for my Pokemon boys. If you are a long follower you know of our love and admiration for Pokemon in this house. Well these are the BOMB!!!! Yip guys that is a bit of blood on my oldest lip. LOL He just lost a tooth before I took these photos. It was a good pic of his so Oh Well!!!

No comments: