Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Lots to share today!! Including winners!!!!!!




Hey about time I announce winners right LOL

So the winner of the Gift Certificate to Paper Trey Ink is:
Blogger Anniebee said...

Nice layout! That little bear is almost as cute as your son! Sometimes I wish my son was 11 again... and sometimes I don't! LOL! Thanks so much for sharing this with us and for offering us a chance at some awesome blog candy too!

Anne (Anniebee)
anniebeescraftroom.blogspot.com

I gotta tell you all, my son was so thrilled about all the sweet comments about how cute he is. He says it's nice to know others think he is cute because I am SUPPOSED to. LOL Great ego boost for him for sure. LOL
OOK Now the winner for the Amazon GC is:

Becky Dunham said...

This is sooo cute Misty! You little one did a fabulous job! I am a new follower and happy to be here :)

rebeccadunham at hotmail dot com

Jackson, says "Awe thanks everyone." He was proud of that book. Keeps it on his bookshelf next to his bed.

Ladies I will email you to verify I have the corect contact info and then I will have your GCs emailed to you.

Now onto my next news. I am doing a fun St. Pattys Day Blog Hop. Woot Woot The prize will be 2 custom 2 page layouts. :)


Also I was playing around with my cricut everyday cartridge today. I made a fun layout for my own scrapbook. This also has a few cuts from a super cute Treasure Box Designs file. Enjoy.

3 comments:

Becky Dunham said...

Yay! Thanks Misty! I better go to Amazon and start scoping what I want to buy :)

scrapstampcrazy said...

Awesome layout

Daily Scrapper said...

Sounds great Becky. I am emailing you right now. :)