Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Kuttin Up Tuesdays!!!!!!!!!!!!


So as a Design Team member for the Creative Kuts Design Team we all design something for a Tuesday challenge over at Creativekuts.blogspot.com. Our theme this week was Spring. Well I goofed and made a fun alter box for my boys XBOX games. then I realized, hey wait, it is springy. I am spring cleaning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BWAHHHHH LOL

This uses the Gamer files set you can find HERE.

2 comments:

Nati Tristan said...

LOL! Yes it's spring cleaning! hehehe! Cute!

Shelly Anne said...

great job...that is really cute!!