Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Sunday, March 27, 2011

Creative Kuts!!!! Hair Cut


So I mentioned before that I have been blessed to be chosen as a Creative Kuts design team member!!!  I am so honored.  I love these files and the new ones that are coming out are just soooo cute.  So this week I created a super cute layout for the Design Team.  It is using the "first Haircut" file you can find here  FIRST HAIRCUT  I used papers from a DCWV mat stack from Joann's.  I used my gypsy for the title.  Around our house getting my middle child, Jackson, to cut his hair is like pulling teeth.  He loves his "soccer hair."  LOL  

Enjoy.  I promise there will be more of these cute designs to share with you al very soon.

2 comments:

Nati Tristan said...

That is fantabulous! I love this layout!

scrappinlil said...

oh so cute...Love the bear in the chair...cute, cute cute. Love it alot.Congrats on being a DT. TFS