Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Thursday, March 24, 2011

A Blog Award


Wow It has been a while since I have gotten a blog award. Thanks to Creations By Mommy!!!

The rules for this award are that I must thank the person who gave me the award, list 7 things about myself and pass the award on to 15 other deserving bloggers.

So I will come back and pass it on. We are headed to Pokemon here in a minute.

7 things about me are:

I play Pokemon with my kids. run a league, am a professor, and a tournament organizer

I love to watch my kids play sports

I do scrap daily LOL

I love my truck!!!!

I am originally from Texas

I love watching my husband drive Monster trucks. He used to drive Tuff E Nuff all the time!!

I have 3 beautiful kids!!!

1 comment:

Nati Tristan said...

CONGRATULATIONS ON THE AWARD!