Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Saturday, February 5, 2011

Valentine's for Jackson's class






I used a free pattern from Little Scraps of Heaven for these valentine's cards. I made 24. I still need 12 ballet class cards and 6 pre-school cards. I can do this LOL. My oldest saved me by saying, "Mom, As much as I appreciate the time and love you put into these cards, will you please not make some for my class? I don't want to be made fun of again." :( Insert bug sad face because some stupid BRATS made fun of my baby. Insert happy face now because he was mature and honest about it. He was also super polite and thoughtful in the way he asked. So for my oldest I will make a special Valentine just for him loaded with treats he can keep here at home. You know, so said BRATS won't have any ammo. Kids can be so creul these days. Poor kiddo was barely 10 last year. OK no more rant. Enjoy!!!

No comments: