Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Tuesday, February 1, 2011

SNOW DAY=SCRAPBOOK DAY



Align Center



YEAH. So I made 2 layouts so far. Both are of my middle child. One is from a Christmas pageant at Lexi's school. He was being silly but looked super cute. The second one I did is a challenge as well as for my kiddos soccer team. The challenge was to mix and match parts to come up with a new design with LSHD patterns. I added my soccer player. He is a mash up of baseball players with cleats and a ball. Titles are Don Juan and Birthday Bash (Love the font on this one.) I also used a flourish file I made on the red and black LO. More to come today I am sure. It is only noon and we are snowed in for today.

1 comment:

scrapgal said...

Your layouts are beautifull.
Great work!!