Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Monday, February 21, 2011

Lots of fun things to share with you






Just not quite yet. Sorry guys 2 more days. So I am in the Little Scraps of Heaven Blog Hop that starts on the 23rd. So in two days several fantastic crafters will be participating in a blog hop featuring the Little Scraps of Heaven Designs.

So to tide over my wonderful followers I decided to repost a few of my favorite layouts. I have some new followers who may have missed these from way back when.

2 comments:

hla2425 said...

Your Layouts are GREAT... do you use all of them for your personal scrapbooks!!! If so you books must be fabulous!!!

THE HOOSIER STAMPER said...

How cute, love the little astronaut! Cute!!! Hugs! Leah Ann