Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Saturday, February 19, 2011

Baby You have come so far




It is amazing how much difference a year makes but two is even crazier. My middle son has a passion for soccer. He lives and breathes it. It is what drives him to do amazing things elsewhere, such as score 100% on his state standardized test not once but twice in a row. Here is a laout (yes rudimentary I know remember I too have evolved LOL) from 2 years ago when he first started playing soccer. Then a layout from a few months ago at his last tournament. Today he plays in another tournament. He says he is excited and a bit nervous. I am positive he will do fabulous and have a BLAST!!!!!

3 comments:

Summer said...

Great Lo, and man do they grow up fast....too fast TFS

viaam said...

Nice blog ! I like your article and i would like to read it again..and also waiting for the next post.
For number one quality bag in which You will get quality as well as fashion.
regards:

Bag manufacturers

viaam said...

Nice blog ! I like your article and i would like to read it again..and also waiting for the next post.
For number one quality bag in which You will get quality as well as fashion.
regards:

Bag manufacturers