Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Saturday, January 22, 2011

Been WAY too Long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





It has been too long since my last post. I am sorry about that. Life has been CRAZY lately. I am hoping for a break soon.

So I was supposed to go to a weekend retreat this weekend. Sadly I missed it because of my truck. It is going back into the shop again Monday. Hopefully not for another 7 weeks again. Grrrrrr. Anyway, I decided to scrap today. My friend Linda came over and we worked the day away playing with some new files. Love the way these came out. I think the mouse is my favorite.

I only got 1 layout done but I got so many files made that I am quite pleased. Here are some of my favorites.

The layout looks MUCH better in person. The colors in the photos came out washed out a bit. My oldest son has been taking Guitar lessons for a few weeks and has developed a Passion for it. This is for a cool picture I got of him practicing. Now to just get the picture printed. LOL

1 comment:

Summer said...

Sorry to hear about your truck, hopefuly all the problems will come to an end, either way your LO is super cute, and love the cuts!