Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Sunday, January 23, 2011

Backyardagains Purple Dude LOL


Here is one of the Backyardagains for Dawn. I am going to do more :) Use this guy for the guide his parts look funny. Also he takes a few pages so I put matching circles on each page so it will be easier to size the pages. First select all then group them and then click the keep proportons box. Then size them to match the circle that fits the size you need.

Purple Dude (Don't know his name) SCAL 2

1 comment:

scrappyRN said...

Love it thank you and that is Uniqua or however you spell that LOL