Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Sunday, December 19, 2010

A Winner and a new Layout














Woo Hoo Sunday evening. I love Sunday evening. Hot Tea and quiet time in my crafty mind. LOL I made a fun layout for the cute pictures of my kids drinking some hot cocoa the other day. This paper is actually the birdhouse paper but I thought the colors would brighten up the chocolate and browns. And since it is almost Christmas red and green were worked into the page. :)

So The winner of the pastels set is............

Linda said...

What a very nice idea. I like having gifts to give to all. Plus the candy looks like the kind you buy for students earning money for activities. Wonderful!
Linda
http://cardsbylinda.blogspot.com

Yes Linda it was chocolates from fundraisers. Everyone loved them!!!


Thanks for playing!! See you soon with the next giveaway.

7 comments:

Linda said...

Wow I am not so good an checking to see if I won anything. I am so excited. What a nice gift. And that was so nice of you to buy all that fund raising chocolate.
Thanks so much for picking me.
Hugs,
Linda

Linda said...

Oh how do I get my address to you?
I homeschooled my boys when they were in grade school. I loved my time with them. I just retired from teaching I went back to work when they were in middle school. I taught fist grade for 22 years.
Anyway my email is
ljcardering at yahoo dot com

okie_ladybug said...

What a cute layout!! I love all the detail you put into it!

PinkBlingCrafter said...

Super cute layout love all the detail in them!!! Thanks for sharing and Happy Holidays!!!

thescrapbookgirl said...

Cute cute layout... the mug is my favorite!

scrapstampcrazy said...

I love your layout. The hot chocoalte mug is super cute.

Lilygirl said...

Great layout!! and congrats to the winner!!