Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Paws - A Doggie Christmas






I love these new cuts. They are super cute. It goes great with the Christmas pack of Paper I got in Utah. I am now in LOVE with Echo Park Paper. They rank right up there with 3 Bugs in a rug on cute factor!!! I used Birthday Bash for the word and Jolly Holidays for the tree.

The signed copy of The Three Kings by Alisa Valdez-Rodriquez goes to................


Angela R

Yay, the first Christmas banner I've seen crafted! Beautiful! Thank you for sharing!
Such inspiration!
Contact Info: in case I win this amazing blog candy! Happy Holiday's!
arebori0204@gmail.com

Angela send me an email at smmjalittlejohn@gmail DOT com so I can find out what you would like your copy to say. You will LOVE this book. Alisa ROCKS!!!

Our giveaway this week will be listed Saturday during my next Blog Hop. I like these hops. they are fun and really motivate me to get projects done.

7 comments:

Savahanna said...

Very cute layout. This is an awesome LO. Love it!

jennyplace2 said...

This layout is just to cute. My baby girls pictures would look so good on it. TFS

Samantha J Designs (Wife2TJ) said...

This is SO CUTE!!! Love the LO -Sam :-)

scrapstampcrazy said...

Great job. It's really cute.

brandi @ Learning The Cricut said...

What an adorable layout! And do much detail!! Thanks for taking the time to share.

Jackie "B" said...

Very cute layout, this is great for the dog lovers. Thanks for taking the time to share.

scrappingranny said...

I love this layout. My dh is getting me a yorkie puppy for Christmas this year. I lost my other one a year ago Sept. and life hasn't been the same. I just can't say enough about this L/O. I might have to try to use some of the elements for myself when I get my new little girl Christmas Eve. Thank you for sharing!! Happy Holidays!! Robyn