Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Welcome card and a Thanks to all of you


I made this card for my cards packs to give for the Holidays to friends and family. I love the colors. Sometimes we need to remember to KISS. This is simply but looks fab.

The thank you is for the amazing and loyal followers I have. New or old I appreciate every one of you. I have been given several blog awards in the last few days and promise to get those posted this week. It is an honor to proudly show my precious blog awards you have been so generous to send off to me. Thank You from the bottom of my heart. Hugs to each and every one of you.

So this week's giveaway is a day late and so is the drawing from last week. I am so sorry about that. I will post both the winner from last week as well as the giveaway for this week VERY soon. I am participating in another blog hop for Black Friday. I will announce the giveaway and winner then so check back after 8 PM on turkey day. I also have a fun black Friday project in store so check back for that too. This time not a card or a layout but something very special and VERY useful for black Friday.

Misty

4 comments:

Celeste B. said...

What an adorable card!!!! I love the colors too!!! :)

The Cropping Canuck said...

Love this card!

Summer said...

Great card and Thank you for sharing all your wonderful creations!

Naseer Ahmad said...

I really like to these Princess LuLu design card looking so wonderful and so unique designs.
Plastic Card Printing
Plastic Cards