Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Monday, November 22, 2010

So I watched Robyn's video this morning on homemade Christmas


And.....I decided to make some of these sets for my own family. I even made a variation on the card she made. Here is my smiley card using the coffee (or tea) cup. I like them. I think I will make 6-10 of these sets for teachers and a few of my crafty friends. Thanks Robyn for the inspiration. It is PTI paper and a SU stamp.

6 comments:

Summer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Summer said...

TFS I will have to check out her video. (I deleted the last comment due to spelling errors)

TX Scrapper Mom said...

Love the card! New to your blog!!!! I'd like to pass on a award to you, so swing by my blog to pick it up: www.txscrappermom.blogspot.com

Celeste B. said...

Absolutely perfect!!! Love it, TFS! :)

Michele said...

Very cute cards!

Patti Ross said...

I just love coming here and getting inspiration. Please accept this blog award at my blog.

Patti Ross
www.pattilynncreations.blogspot.com