Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Sunday, November 7, 2010

Smiley Cards again!!!





A new card using the next two smiley cards cuts. The apple is a little strange as a vampire LOL. Lexi calls the spider a crab double LOL!!! Oh yes and they are sideways LOL. I am having issues getting them to rotate for some reason. Will work on it and fix them soon.

2 comments:

Summer said...

I didnt see the vampire teeth at first, but they add very cute detail!

Lisa J said...

i LOVE these cuts. But I am finding it hard to see them on the G to figure out what they are and what to put as what color when I cut. :( Wish there was a book. Doesn't look like you need one though. Great work as always!