Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Season's Greetings



Yep it is that time of year again. I love Christmas and the New Year. So much love and family. So much stress LOL. J/K I do love this time of the year. I am working on 3 different prototypes for this year's Christmas cards. Here is the first one. The papers are Bazzil and WM's cardstock. The PP is from Echo Park (love them.) The stamp set if from Stampin Up!!! Let me know what you guys think.

3 comments:

Summer said...

Love this, and the blue/red color combo

SueNJ said...

Great colors and love the stamps!

Happy Scrappin'

Sue B

http://susanascorner.blogspot.com/

Celeste B. said...

Absolutely beautiful! :) TFS!