Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Playing with Smiley cards some more




I made the first two buttons on the smiley cards cart. I am going to do a card with each button every day until I am done.

I am in dire need of birthday cards for kiddos so this works out perfectly.

8 comments:

Summer said...

Those two are very cute! TFS

Celeste B. said...

So super cute!! TFS! :)

Raven B said...

Super cute! I have a link on my bloggy to share projects made with Smiley Cards if you get free time.
Hugs,
Raven

The Cropping Canuck said...

Yummy!

Jen said...

I love them!!!! I'm now your newest follower. I would love for you to stop by and visit my blog sometime.
hugs,jen
jennyscards.blogspot.com

Minta's Creations said...

Really super cute card!~
Minta

mintab@gmail.com

http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

Lisa J said...

That is an excellent idea!! LOVE the colors in both cards!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

super cute!