Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Another Christmas card and a tag




This is mostly for my friend Judy. :) I got my new CTMH stamps yesterday and she laughed and said I would probably run home and use them. Well I did LOL. So I made some Christmas cards and some fun tags. What I love about these, aside from the fact that they are so cute, is that I get to use my copics. Woo Hoo.

4 comments:

Celeste B. said...

So adorable!!! Love it - TFS! :)

Lil Ms Paperdoll said...

Misty,
I love those!! You are just so talented and you waste no time girle!! I need to take out the stamps I purchased over a year ago and do something with them!! LOL

Tanya said...

cute, cute!

the Daily Scrapper said...

Yes Just take out those stamps. LOLThanks you BTW (she says blushing)