Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Saturday, October 30, 2010

Witch Hat made with my cricut



I know so not the 80s but I had to share. I made this for a contest today and had a blast doing it. I know the pictures are terrible but I cannot find my camera. Guess I better call the shop tomorrow and see if I left it at the swarm. BTW you can see the uber cool E cover Raven brought for me today. It is a perfect fit. Thank You Raven. I LOVE it!!!! PS so does my hubby :) I had to hand cut that web because the material was super sensitive LOL. I cut is lightly to see the lines from my bug then cut it out completely with scissors. Love the cutterbees.

3 comments:

GoddessMychele said...

Gorgeous! What a great idea to do with the hat! Thanks for the inspiring idea.

Raven B said...

lol GREAT HAT! I think you and mom were tied lol. IMO. SOO Glad hubby likes it too eh such a critique. lol
Hugs,
Raven

Tanya said...

Cool hat!!