Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Monday, October 18, 2010

Wild Thing






I am not too thrilled about this layout. I am not excited about the colors I think. Plus the lighter tan color is not the best title color. But my oldest son LOVES it and wants it to be for his Natural History Museum pictures so here it is.

I am working on a super cute Christmas layout. I found some awesome paper in Utah at the swarm I plan on using. I think I am really beginning to like more distressed papers too. I have a distressed project to come soon.

I also decided to do a giveaway. Suggestions on how to go about it would be great. It is going to be a Lite cart. The winner will get to choose the one he/she wants. How cool is that. I am thinking a project entry but it may be as simple as comment on my blog LOL.

Misty

2 comments:

Melissa said...

How can you not be "thrilled"? I think it looks fantastic!

Raven B said...

I like it even the colors. Its going to look great with pics in it.
Hugs,
Raven