Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Up Up & Away





My sweet friend (one of my best for sure) is teaching a class soon. This is the layout for it. It is super cute. She hand made these great balloons. Don't you just love them. So if you are in NM and love this check out Scraps Galore for either a kit or hop into Linda's class.

The baskets are from PPDU. The Easter basket with the handle cut off. How perfect LOL. The title is Base Camp and the clouds are a Accucut I think.

Don't forget to look at the post below to enter to win a Lite Cartridge. the drawing will happen on Friday night.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Great LO! The balloons are fantastic!

Melissa
www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

Raven B said...

This LO is fabulous as well. I love those balloons. Are they from Paper dolls? CUTE!
Hugs,
Raven

SusanBluerobot said...

This is fabulous love your blog too