Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Friday, October 29, 2010

Toucan Sam LOL




So my memory (yes I realize he has been out since the 70's) but I remember having gotten cable and seeing commercials with this guy ALL the time. LOL

I made this birthday card to go along with the fun journal. For tomorrow I have a fun smurfs project!!!!! Loved the smurfs!!!

Don't forget to keep hopping and enter the fun giveaways. Details on mine are on the post below this one.

9 comments:

Raven B said...

OHHH This one is awesome too! LOVE IT!
Hugs,
Raven

Summer said...

Great layering, and love the color combo! TFS

Anonymous said...

This is the first time I have visited your awesome site. I plan to be a regular visitor

Anonymous said...

forgot to say pleasew enter me in drawing gipzieroses@hotmail.com

motherloves3 said...

Love Toucan Sam.
motherloves3@hotmail.com

Trisha said...

What a cool card--love it!! TFS

Trisha
patnbobcuddy@gmail.com

WAM Family said...

Awwwww!!! He is so adorable. Love the colors you used. TFS

Kathryn
wamfamily.blogspot.com

Lesley from WI said...

I love this card! The colors are awesome!

Maria said...

Love the colors you used on this card, and the toucan is adorable!