Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Rowdy


So on the way home I decided to try using layers on my gypsy to design a layout. I came up with this idea and ran with it. It was fun. Once I cut everything I had to move cuts around but that was easy enough. I added lots of doodling and I now LOVE the way it came out. Gonna have to do this more. :)


3 comments:

girlia said...

This LO is really cute

Lil Ms Paperdoll said...

Wow you waste no time! I just saw that on your Gypsy! Turned out fabulous!

Raven B said...

I love the font on this one.
:0)
Hugs,
Raven