Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Friday, October 22, 2010

We have a WINNER!!!!!!!

OK So here are the results. I gave everyone a number (because we had some double entries as well as people who would comment a second time with a link to their creation) and then ran a random.org thingy LOL. So between the two posts and the few emails of images I received I had 41 entries. Send me an email at dailyscrapper @ gmail dot com


Wait let me just say to the winner CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!



oh and thank you all for the great comments and wonderful entries.



Yes and come back and check I am planning a giveaway of one or another each week starting on Mondays from now on.


Oh an well I guess if you really want to know who won






you







can







scroll







a






bit





to







see.

The winner is:

Blogger Lilygirl said...

My favorite crafty tool is my Gypsy and my Cricut!! Thank you for the chance at winning a Lite cart!!

3 comments:

Raven B said...

Congrats Lilly! You'll have to show us what you get and better yet what you make with it.
Hugs,
Raven

Jodie R said...

Congratulations Lilly! Have fun with it!!

Lilygirl said...

OMGosh!! I can't beleive I won!! I am looking forward getting a lite cart as they hard to find here in Canada. Thank You so much for choosing me!!