Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Sunday, October 17, 2010

Oh How we LOVE Halloween around here



So my oldest is having a blast with Halloween. Every year since he was 8 we go to a haunted house. Well he is 10 this year so I decided to take him to the haunted Maze. I had a friend, he had a friend, LOL Lori and her son Cameron (who is 11 today YEAH) went off to the pumpkin patch for a night of scary fun. We laughed, screamed, and cried (only after laughing so hard we had tears LOL) It was sooo much fun. I found my son the coolest sweater. Yes I know scary and inappropriate for school but how cool is the shirt. We had a blast and I know he will remember it forever. I can see an awesome layout coming from this night!!!

No comments: