Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Friday, October 1, 2010

A Haunted Centerpiece







My oldest son and I had a blast making this house. We used Happy Hauntings and Mini Monsters for different parts. It is all Bazzil Paper. It is going to be the table centerpiece for October. We LOVE Halloween in our house. So there are 3 ghosts, a spider with his web, 2 tombstones, 2 jack o lanterns, a skeleton, 2 bats, and a frankenstein. I also cut the house pieces and a matching tree

3 comments:

scrapstampcrazy said...

It looks great! I've really wanted to make it to but the number of cut is so daunting.

Lil Ms Paperdoll said...

This is great!

joeygirl86 said...

OMG this is awesome!!!!Thanks for playing with us at BBTB2!