Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Saturday, October 2, 2010

French Manor contest





Alright I caved and opened my French Manor cart. Guess what There are a few cuts I like on it. This is one of them. I decided to do a window card. So the contest is that we have to have 2 cuts and use French Manor. Both cuts are from that cart. Technically I cut the window twice and then the shift feature and lastly the bird was cut So does that count as 4 LOL??? I also added CTMH flowers and I-rock bling to the flowers. I love using these as flower centers. Wait I love my i-rock LOL. The inside says "follow your heart it knows the way." It is a sentiment stamp from SU. The ribbon is from joanns.


4 comments:

Jana Eubank said...

Love this! I haven't used that window image yet and now I NEED to! Beautiful!

Hey! I'll be at the Utah Swarm next week! Hope I get a chance to meet you! :)

Kristen Swain said...

THIS is just beautiful! what a sweet and pretty card!

Katie said...

So pretty! I really love the colors you used on this card!

texassky said...

That window would be cute for a scary haunted house card if it were black or grey-ish. Cute!