Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Circle Cuttlebug Folder


So I missed out on the circle cuttlebug folders in Utah. But I was excited to make my own. I used the gypsy to make a file. I had a couple I found but made one of my own and really liked it so I went with that one. If you need the file let me know I am happy to share. Anyway, I used the cuttlebug kit thing from JoAnnes and cut this using my deep cut blade. It took me a while because the instructions say to use certain settings but I found it to work better at med speed, max pressure, and 6 on the blade. Then I had to cut it 3 times all while using a deep cut blade and housing. I went through 4 sheets of the stuff before it came out just right. Now I need to buy another refill set LOL. I made it just the right size to use on my next set of calling cards.

11 comments:

Celeste B. said...

It always seemed so hard to make your own embossing folder! You made it look so easy!

Summer said...

I have never tried cutting those before, TFS

WAM Family said...

Wow, I need to do this. If you can I would love the cut file for your Circle Cricut. Thanks

Kathryn
' wamfamily at surewest dot net

motherloves3 said...

Love the embossing folder. I haven't tried them. Thanks

Ginger said...

Oh my gosh! I would so love to have the cut file for you cricut circle bug. You did an awesome job! It looks fabulous.
baybunny@vlatte.net

Anonymous said...

I love the circle cuttlebug folder.

Anonymous said...

I love the circle cuttlebug folder.

Lisa J said...

I so would love the cut file too!!! This is incredible but I honestly am not that adventurous! I am scared to do things like this lol. Will you email me the cut file?

tjsgal at gmail dot com

My Creative Time said...

O M G!! I just found you on the
80's blog hop & I am "In Love" w/your cricut cuttlebug folder!! I have been DYING to do this also, but never have because I wasn't sure it would work for me:( Thank you for "YOUR" inspiration & now I think I may give it a shot!! I let you know how I do!! Have a FAB weekend!;)
Big Gypsy Hugs,
Emma;)

Anonymous said...

I love yout folder and would love to make one, would you share your file. Thanks

Anonymous said...

Hello!
I just found your blog! Wonderful!
May I ask how you designed your little cricut circle?
I have tired (and failed many times) to make this little guy and it just never works!!! Maybe it is the maker?? LOL
Would you mind sharing with a wanna be good scrapper? I have the embossing folder and other thing (actually I had them since they came out). Maybe then I could use it! I have wanted to make this little guy since I got my bug!
Thanks for your knowledge and sharing and making! You really have inspired me to think harder about why I can't seem to make it.
LeAnn
ll.hammond@hotmail.com
I was at the swarm in Salt Lake, but they did not have these! :(
Good thing, I would have paid dearly!