Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Beautiful




This is for the Pink contest over at the circle blog. I just love the colors. Plus notice I broke out the sewing machine again. Lots of bling. I went a bit i-rock crazy LOL.

the rules were we had to: Use Pink, Ruffles, Scallops, Flourishes, Glitter and Jewels ( incorporate any 3 on your project)

So on mine I used Pink, scallops, flourishes, and Jewels. Yeah!!!

3 comments:

DORCAS said...

This is one GORGEOUS layout! Beautiful! Thanks for sharing!
~Dorcas
http://4craftyangels.blogspot.com/

Raven B said...

This is adorable! I love those pictures too. I am soooo glad I met you.
Hugs,
Raven

Mandy said...

That really is beautiful!