Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Sunday, September 5, 2010

Whoo Loves You




This is my entry into the cricut circle MB challenge for this weekend. On Saturday my Fedex guy delivered Straight from the Nest and 3 Birds on Parade. These were rewards carts so they were free. I was so excited but we had a busy day so I did not get to play until today. This is what came out of it. I LOVE it.

4 comments:

Linda Kaiser said...

I love your work! Nice job.

Linda K. I just signed up to follow!

Linda Kaiser said...

I love your work! I just signed up as a follower.

Linda K

Brens Designs said...

This is a beautiful layout! You have such gorgeous details on it.

Lil Ms Paperdoll said...

I love this one!