Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Thursday, September 16, 2010

Toys - Inspired Retreat



OK So I am doing the sweet retreat again.  YEAH  So I am having a class all about your cricut.  It will feature each machine and the gypsy.  We will also complete a layout and hand out a guide book on how to do each item we will cover.  Yep you read that right a BOOK.  A how to guide for your machines in easy to find and use format.  What would you most like to see in the book?  Comment here for a chance to win a cool prize.
So here is the layout.  Check out the sweet retreat website.  The link is on the side of my blog.  Seriously awesome times to be had at these events.

2 comments:

Smiley21 said...

Yes, I would love to have the book. I'm new to the Cricut adn love learning new things about what I can do.

WAM Family said...

Oh yes, this is a great book and I would love it. TFS

Kathryn