Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Friday, September 3, 2010

Something special for everyone tonight.


So my baby girl is sleeping and the oldest went to the mountains with his grandpa Scutt. Jackson and I were hanging out on our own tonight since daddy bear is still out of town working. He was playing with my baby bug and we decided to make a video of him making cuts from Stand and Salute. It is his favorite cart of all the ones I own. That includes spongebob, cars, and toy story. He is too cute. Jackson is in the red penny. This was during soccer practice tonight. So the viedo is dark but you get the idea. Plus since he is a little monkey it's probably good that it is dark. He loves my baby bug.


video

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Wonderful job! You know everything about the Cricut. My niece is 7 yrs old. Her name is Allison. She cut out some people for halloween today from the cartridge Paper doll dress up. It is her favorite. She likes the Cricut and plays with it every week. She likes cutting out cats! Your plane and helicopter look good. Do you color on them too? Have fun.