Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Nope I have not been lazy LOL




I have been getting ready to go to Utah. I am going to a fun cricut swarm. It is in Utah and we leave next Thursday. I promise I will upload pictures :) Here are some of the treat bag toppers, calling cards (little 3x3 cards with our info on them,) and Christmas tags for a swap I am in. I have been super BUSY LOL. Tomorrow I will post a picture of a project my oldest son and I are working on as well. A hint you ask well I guess. It is going to be a centerpiece.

2 comments:

thescrapbookgirl said...

Holy Smokes! I wish I was going to Utah just to get your goodies!

Cindy said...

These are great. I love all the detail. I still have some stuff to do for Utah. Can't wait to meet you. Cindy