Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Fishin Bear



This guy is just too cute. This summer my kids found fishing. yes I know fishing is a love of many already. For us though it is a very new thing. They will fish all day if you let them. They don't even need to catch anything. Just cast, reel in the line, and fish some more. So this is a layout for some cute pictures of Jackson at the lake fishing to his sweet heart's content.

So here is the twist to this layout. I was looking through some old scrapbook things and i found these CTMH premade scrapbook pages. I decided to challenge myself to use them. I dolled this one up with photo mats and doodling. Add a bear and tada a totally usable layout.

1 comment:

Brens Designs said...

Oh my - This layout is adorable. You are soooo talented!!! I am now a follower of your blog. TFS