Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Saturday, August 21, 2010

Completed a page 2 - My layout for Erin Lee Creative's challenge





I went with simple on Page 2 here. I am glad I did. Actually Page 2 is Page 1 LOL. I like that the bear and the tree really stand out without a ton of busy stuff going along with it. I even added a journaling block (Which I rarely do) The paper here is DCWV for the solids and SU for the Patterns. I bought the Stampin Up Halloween pack out of the old catalog. I have used it so much but I don't see doing it very often. They are a bit pricey. The paper is great and I really like the patterns. Time to reorder my favorite purple ribbon from Paper Trey Ink. :) The stamps are "Wicked Cool" 120600 from Stampin Up. Love em.

3 comments:

Lil Ms Paperdoll said...

Simple? You are so good! Love it!

erin lee creative said...

This is an AWESOME layout! I love seeing layouts because I need to be inspired to do more! Thanks for joining my challenge.

liz said...

super cute layot!!!