Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Saturday, July 10, 2010

Zoo






I love the way this came out. Yesterday one of my best friend's (Linda) spent the day with me. I had a blast. We cut the cutest animals and I taught her lots about her computer. Well this morning those super cute animals were begging to by put onto a layout. So tada we have "ZOO." I used SCAL, doodlecharms, mickey font, create a critter, plantin, and paper doll dress up on this one. Whew and it took like 3 hours too. Someone said once "Wow you put too much time into these layouts." My response was "This is a hobby for me. It is my relaxation time. I love the results. You can't set a time limit on that." Plus I am caught up. No need to mass produce to get caught up on my books. Makes it a ton easier to just take time for each layout.

4 comments:

Lil Ms Paperdoll said...

I love it! I still take that much time on my layouts and they don't even come out that cute!!

Leanne said...

Love your Zoo layout!! I hope you don't mind me asking but could you share the SVG file on the animals? I have SCAL also and these little cuties would be awesome for a book I'm fixing to start for my sister in law!! Thanks!! Oh, you can email me at Tobusyscrapping at bellsouth dot net

Kelli said...

This layout is so cute. I have this paper pack. I may have to scraplift---which I don't do very often!

Tawnya said...

I love all your layouts. I often come here for inspiration. I haven't posted many of my pages, but I'll get around to it. I agree that it is fun to take the time to do it.