Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Thursday, June 3, 2010

So I went to a CTMH party this weekend




One of my best friends (Linda) hosted a CTMH party this weekend. I never get a chance to go but finally I made one. It was hosted by another friend of mine Brynn (whose kiddo likes Pokemon YEAH.) Anyway, Linda had given Brynn one of the bears (you know that one I made huge accidentally so I used it on a layout LOL) and she made a layout for her demo. She went way detailed and I love it. She has a web site and right this moment I cannot find it but I will link it here once I find her card.

2 comments:

scrappinlil said...

Very pretty....I love the bear and all the details and colors you used. TFS

Krystal said...

Oh my goodness! I love it!