Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Pirattitude & a Warning





I have been trying to scrap these for ages and then it hit me. A fun Pirate layout with a ship. I wanted a stamped title to use my stamps I NEVER use. So I made the title and then cut the cute Pirate. Went to the ER with my oldest (long story) came home and made tons of extras. TADA this is the end result. The ship if from PPDU as well as the treasure chest and flag. The anchor is from Spongebob. The skull and crossbones are from Indie Art. I did it all with my gypsy and SCAL for the fun pirate.

So the ER short story is BE VERY CAREFUL with ALL Laundry detergent. It has a pH level of 14 and can cause quite a chemical burn if not washed off immediately. WARNING: heading out to get soaked while washing a truck with ALL spilled down the front of your shorts will only cause the chemical to spread and soak into your skin making it burn from the inside out. It does require an ER visit and special burn creme.

2 comments:

scrappinlil said...

Oh I hope your oldest is fine now....sorry to hear about the ER visit...thanks for the warning. On another note, I love the 2 page lo...very cute and piratey...Arrrgh! TFS

kisatrtle said...

ouch...and the lo is awesome