Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Monday, May 31, 2010

Swim




We took the kids to a waterpark this weekend and Lexi loved to swim. This one is for her. Hum better get those pictures developed. :) There are a few techniques in this one. I cut the letters out of white cardstock then used a CTMH stamp set to stamp up the letters. Then I inked the edges. I cut the waves and inked the edges and then ran it through my Big Shot with a cuttlebug folder (Devine swirls I think.) Then I added some crystal effects to give a few places a glazed look. Then I finished it all off with a cute bear in a swimsuit. :)

No comments: