Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Sunday, May 2, 2010

Challenge #1, 6, & 12 So busy on NSD doing not so NSD things. 2 soccer games and a Pokemon tourney kept me away





But I am gonna make up for it today. Daddy Bear had to leave early this week. :( But that gives me the afternoon while Lexi Lulu sleeps to get some of Robyn's challenges done. :) So Far I have done 3 of them. I am gonna be ambitious and try to get them all done by this evening. So so far I have made a Mother's Day card, a birthday card for a kiddo who will be 7 in two weeks, and a project I am going to get a frame for and put in my daughter's room. That one is for the critter challenge. :) PS anyone notice I love these flowers on create a critter LOL

This was for Task # 1, 6, and 12. Now off to do 2-5 and 7-11 LOL

No comments: