Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Sunday, May 30, 2010

Eclipse





I made this for my outing in a few weeks to see the opening of Eclipse. Yes somewhere along the line I became a Twilight fan. So I made this fun layout to put a picture from the night in. I used my gypsy and the cool new features to make the extras. The flowers are WIMG, the font is gypsy font, and the flourish is from home accents. I think the butterfly is Gypsy wanderings. I used Smooch paint on the cuts and the used a punch for the leaves and sprayed smooch green and gold spray. I really like it. I got a bit of overspray on the white but decided I kinda like the added extra so I left it.

2 comments:

TheChirpNDesign said...

Very simple design, which I love, with some neat details included! Thanks for sharing.

Krystal said...

This layout is lovely!