Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Sunday, May 2, 2010

Challenge # 4



OK So this one means I am half way done. I figured I better go in order because skipping around was getting confusing LOL.

It took a while to decide on my least favorite cartridge. So I went to my least used and figured out that would be Blackletter. I rarely use it. I may have used it two times so far. So I made a quick and easy Layout using Blackletter. I had found it at WM on sale and bought it because it was too cheap to pass up. I used it for the title on the page of my sweet middle child. This was Easter Sunday and he looked all boy that day in his green and purple. He was super worried about the purple so I told him the layout would be perfect for a boy. Dinos rock he said. LOL

1 comment:

Nisson Family said...

I love your LO. It is adorable. Thanks for participating in the challenge.

Pam